We were so very impressed with the way your team handled the matter and the result was equally impressive.
One Source Discovery experts can help you be prepared for the Fedral Rules of Civil Procedure relating to ESI by:
- Providing advice on technical best practices concerning records retention policies, eMail, and backups of electronically stored information (ESI)
- Assisting legal counsel in leveraging their existing records management policies for the identification, preservation, and collection of ESI
- Preventing eDiscovery headaches from the data custodians who have their own “work around” to the IT policies
The eDiscovery Process
OSD offers consulting expertise in the earliest phases of eDiscovery, including:
- Litigation Hold Strategy
- Preservation Requests
- Meet and Confer Topics and Checklists
- ESI Protocol Development
- Translation of legal demands and obligations into technical procedures and processes
- Tactics and defense against aggressive eDiscovery adversaries
- Advice and methods regarding how to go on the eDiscovery offensive
Data Preservation and Collection
OSD has solved a wide variety of complex eDiscovery challenges, and you can benefit from our prior experience.
- Bridging the gap between the needs of legal counsel and IT personnel and systems
- Defensible preservation solutions for any type of data
- The capability to complete large scale preservation and collections, quickly and defensibly
Filter, Search and Culling Optimization
Studies have shown that at least 70% of eDiscovery costs are associated with document review. The key to managing eDiscovery costs is to reduce what must be reviewed in order to get to the relevant data.
- OSD provides customized, matter-specific consultation rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
- Search optimization and culling strategies utilized
- We harness the latest tools, technologies, and techniques, including sampling and technology assisted review
Trial Support and Testimony
Our experts are accustomed to their roles as testifying experts because they have handled hundreds of eDiscovery and Computer Forensics matters as well as testified in both State and Federal Courts.
- Unique ability to explain complex technical topics to attorneys, judges, and juries in lay terms
- Recommendations to legal counsel on how to questions opposing experts or witnesses.
- Turnkey trial support, including equipment and skilled operators
I've used Andy and his team several times for litigation related forensic IT services. I've found him highly competent and reliable, and a good value.
Andy and his team are my go-to computer forensics expert in my practice as a litigator and labor and employment attorney. As e-discovery grows ever more prevalent, I am increasingly relying on One Source Discovery for solutions. In addition, I have used Andy as a testifying expert and was very pleased with how he could make difficult concepts understandable for the trier-of-fact.Cynthia Doll
Andy and his team are my go-to computer forensics expert in my practice as a litigator and labor and employment attorney. As e-discovery grows ever more prevalent, I am increasingly relying on One Source Discovery for solutions. In addition, I have used Andy as a testifying expert and was very pleased with how he could make difficult concepts understandable for the trier-of-fact.
Just wanted to let you know that we settled the case. Thank you for all of your help and work on this matter. You served our client well.